number fresh blackberries
tablespoon fresh thyme
teaspoon orange zest
ounce silver tequila
sparkling water for topping
tablespoon Optional: Honey for sweetening
number Optional: red plum quartered
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of glass and coat in flaky salt.
- Add blackberries, plums, thyme, lime juice, honey (if using), and orange zest in a cocktail shaker or glass jar.
- Muddle all of the ingredients together, squashing everything to release the juices from the fruit.
- Add the tequila.
- Fill with ice and shake until combined.
- Strain into your prepared glass.
- Top with sparkling water, if desired.
- Serve with fresh thyme.
More delicious cocktails