Unripe Green Mango
- Choose the raw mangoes which are tart.
- You can keep the skin on before boiling the mangoes. It gives a very distinct flavour to the Panna.
- Peeling the skin before boiling makes the process very easy.
- If the Panna is not very tangy, you can add some lemon juice to it.
- Boil Mango with mild heat in 1 cup of water.
- You can also roast mango before boiling if needed for crispy taste.
- The subtly smoky flavour in this drink will take it to the next level.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a parsley sprig, 2 speared green olives and a lime wedge and a celery stalk (optional).
- Inside the glass Dissolve sugar with hot water. Then split 2 oranges and squeeze. Pour in a glass of sugar and stir well. Add ice cubes. And serve it.
More delicious cocktails