gram hunkwee flour
tablespoon rice flour
teaspoon green pasta
milliliters coconut milk
- Mix together all the flour and water ingredients.
- Split evenly into three parts and add color paste.
- Cook the white color first until you clot and change color. Remove and then put in a row / mold
- The second one cooks again the green mixture and does the same thing as the first pan. Then put d over the first batter.
- Comb brown sugar, Cook all the sugar sauce ingredients until thickened. Then put d glass. Set aside.
- Place the ice cubes in a serving bowl.
- Cut the box stretching the mayang shawl and put it on ice cubes, then flush it with coconut milk and sugar broth. Serve.