cup fresh cherries
tablespoon dried hibiscus flowers
piece lemon: juiced
cup pineapple juice
sparkling water for topping
- Add the cherries to a medium size pot.
- Mash the cherries up useing a muddler or a fork until they are almost pulp-like.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Remove from the heat, add the hibiscus flowers.
- Cover and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a pitcher, pressing out any juice from the cherries with a fork, discard the hibiscus flowers and cherries.
- Add the honey, lemon juice, pineapple juice, and vodka.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour over ice and top with sparkling water.
More delicious cocktails