Fresh mint leaves
Limes, cut into wedges
tablespoons Caster sugar
milliliters(ml) White rum
cup Ice cubes
milliliters(ml) Soda water
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a glass.
- Crush the mint and lime using a muddler to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Add two more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice
- Pour the rum over the ice and fill the glass with soda water
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge
More delicious cocktails