tablespoon Numi Citrus Matcha
bean vanilla (halved & scraped)
quart fresh cream
- Create a matcha green tea liqueur.
- Add 2 cups of whole milk, 2 cups of sugar, the vanilla bean (seeds and pod), and 3 tablespoons of Numi Citrus Matcha to a small pot.
- Warm the mixture over a medium low heat and whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved and all ingredients are combined (except the vanilla bean pod).
- Remove from heat and remove the pod. Let the mixture cool for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer the green tea mixture to a pitcher and add in 2 cups of vodka. Mix well.
- Overfill an old fashioned glass with ice.
- Add 2 parts matcha green tea liqueur and then float about 1 part fresh cream over the top.
- Dust with some of the matcha powder. Makes about 6 cocktails.
More delicious cocktails