cl Antica Formula (or another red vermouth of your choice)
cl Tonic Water (preferably Fever-Tree)
- Cut the lemon in quarters and squeeze them directly into the glass, making sure that the essential oils from the zest hit the glass.
- Rub and twist the rosemary between your hands to release the aromatics and add to the glass along with ice cubes.
- Add Campari and Antica Formula and fill with Tonic Water.
- Stir vertically once with a long spoon.
- A rosemary sprig and a lemon twist go well as garnish.