black tea bags
cups water, boiling hot
tbs sweetened condensed milk
Ice cubes as needed
- Steep the tea bags covered in the hot water for 5-8 minutes.
- Mix in the milk and sugar.
- Prepare two containers, preferably with curved lips to ease pouring with minimal dripping.
- With a steady stream, pour the tea from one container to the other back and forth.
- Carefully increase the height as your pour.
- The higher the steam, the frothier it'll become.
- Be careful not to scald yourself.
- Tea will splatter. Repeat 4-6 times.
- Adds some ice cubes and serve.
More delicious cocktails