- 3 servings
- 15 mins
- 15 mins
- My Rating: ★★★★★
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil or olive oil
- 1 Onion peeled, finely diced
- 2 cloves Garlic Clove peeled, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- ½ teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Ground Fenugreek
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- 2 Bok Choy washed, feet removed, roughly chopped (400g, 14 oz)
- 14 oz Unsweetened Coconut Milk 400 ml or full fat coconut cream
- ½ cup Vegetable Stock
- FOR SERVING
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Cilantro
- Chili Flakes
Heat oil in a large skillet, add onions and garlic. Stir fry for 1-2 minutes maxi or until fragrant and golden.
Add all the ground spices: curry powder, turmeric, fenugreek, and grated ginger. Stir fry 30 seconds - 1 minute until fragrant.
Add the roughly chopped Bok Choy and toss with tongs until it wilts then cover, reduce to medium/low heat and simmer 3-4 minutes.
Uncover and cook for 3 - 4 minutes on high/medium heat to evaporate the vegetable juice slightly.
Stir in coconut milk, vegetable stock and continue cooking for 10 more minutes until a thick liquid reduces.
Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice, chili flakes, and fresh coriander.
Serve 2 people, serve each portion with some Cauliflower Rice or 200g (7oz) of konjac noodles (this adds about 1g net carb to the meal)