- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cups Unripe Green Mango
- 3 tsp Cardamom
- 1 cup Fresh Mint
- 5 tsp Black Salt
- Choose the raw mangoes which are tart.
- You can keep the skin on before boiling the mangoes. It gives a very distinct flavor to the Panna.
- Peeling the skin before boiling makes the process very easy.
- If the Panna is not very tangy, you can add some lemon juice to it.
- Boil Mango with mild heat in 1 cup of water.
- You can also roast mango before boiling if needed for crispy taste.
- The subtly smoky flavor in this drink will take it to the next level.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a parsley sprig, 2 speared green olives, and a lime wedge and a celery stalk (optional).
More delicious cocktails