- 3 kesar mangoesr
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 pinch saffron strands(kesar)
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry ginger powder
- 1 cup Milk (Optional)
- Rinse the Alphonso mangoes, then peel and chop them.
- Add the chopped mango pieces in a blender and blend.
- Add cardamom powder and crushed saffron strands.
- Stir very well. To thin down the aamras you can add some sugar and water/milk.
- Pour in small bowls and chill in the refrigerator.
- You can also add your choice of dry fruits to the aamras.
More delicious cocktails