- 2 tablespoons black coffee
- 1 liter coconut milk
- 100 grams brown sugar (fine comb)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Graham (to taste)
- 2 sheets of pandan leaves (tied knot)
- Cinnamon (to taste, if desired)
- Prepare a pan and then boil coconut milk.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar and black coffee and stir well.
- Let the sugar and coffee dissolve, wait until it boils.
- Add cinnamon, salt and bay leaf, then stir again until it smells, bringing fragrance from wedang bajigur.
- Boil again until boiling then strain and serve while still hot.
- Wedang Bajigur is ready to be enjoyed and warms the body.
More delicious cocktails