- 1 liter mineral water
- 350 grams refined brown sugar
- 3 sticks lemongrass stems then rubbed
- 80 grams grilled ginger are then crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 sheet pandan leaves (before use, clean first)
- Vanilla sweetened condensed milk (optional)
- Boil sugar and water in a saucepan until it boils.
- Add pandan leaves, grilled ginger, and lemongrass stems. Then stir to taste.
- Add salt and stir again.
- If the resulting flavor is just right and the ingredients and seasonings have been mixed evenly, turn off the heat and lift this bandrek drink.
- Pour the bandrek drink to the glass.
- Add a few mililiters vanilla sweetened condensed milk if needed.
- Bandrek ready to serve.
More delicious cocktails