pieces lime, quartered
cup basil or mint leaves
ounces white rum
ounces dark rum
cup pineapple chunks
cup canned coconut cream
- Muddle the lime juice, basil (or mint) together in a cocktail shaker or glass jar, squashing everything to release the juices.
- Add the white rum and dark rum. Fill with ice and shake until combined. Strain into a blender.
- Add the pineapple chunks and coconut cream to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add three cups ice and blend until frozen.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
More delicious cocktails