- 2 thumbs ginger (choose the old one)
- 2 stems, bruised lemongrass
- 1 liter water (boiled)
- 150 grams sappan wood (washed)
- 5 milligrams cinnamon
- 150 grams of granulated sugar
- ice cubes as needed
- salt as needed
- Burn the ginger then peel and crush, set aside.
- Boil ginger, lemongrass, secang wood, cinnamon, salt, and sugar until boiling.
- Reduce the heat and continue until the boiled water is thick.
- Lift and strain.
- Chill the pletok beer.
- Blend with ice.
- Serve immediately while still cold.
More delicious cocktails