- 50 gram galangal
- 200 gram rice
- 30 gram tamarind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 130gr gram palm sugar
- 1.5 litre water
- Wash the rice in the water before use.
- Soak the rice with water for around three hours.
- Peal, wash and chop galangal and tumeric.
- Blend the tumeric, galangal, and rice with blender and wait until all the ingredients are smooth.
- Boil the water and pour all the ingredients into the water.
- Stir constantly for a few minutes.
- Store in refrigerator. Serve cold.
More delicious cocktails