- 1 Lemon wedge
- 1 Lime wedge
- 2 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Tomato juice
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp Prepared horseradish
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- Pour some celery salt onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and ice and shake gently.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a parsley sprig, 2 speared green olives, and a lime wedge and a celery stalk (optional).
More delicious cocktails