- 240 ml water
- 3 black tea bags
- 25 gram black tapioca pearls
- 220 gram brown sugar
- 120 ml hot water
- Combine the water and tea bags in a medium pot over high heat. Bring to a boil, then remove the pan from the heat and let the tea cool to room temperature.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, add the tapioca pearls and boil until softened, about 20 minutes.
- Drain the pearls through a strainer.
- Set the strainer with the pearls over a medium bowl. Add the brown sugar to the strainer and pour the hot water over.
- Stir to dissolve the brown sugar. Soak the pearls in brown sugar syrup for 30 minutes, then store the bubbles and syrup separately until ready to serve.
- Assemble the tea: Put the pearls and ice, then add the brown sugar syrup, tea
- Stir with a wide-opening straw, then serve.
More delicious cocktails