- 6 pieces cherry
- 4 sprigs basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- half piece lemon, juiced
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1-2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Ginger beer for topping
- Muddle the cherries, basil, thyme, and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker or glass jar, squashing everything to release the juices.
- Add the bourbon, Cointreau, and vinegar.
- Fill with ice and shake until combined.
- Strain and pour into prepared glasses.
- Top off with ginger beer.
- Finish with basil and a cherry on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
More delicious cocktails