- 4 oz Ouzo
- 2 oz Orange juice
- 1 unite bottle of small water
- 4 teaspoon fine grain sugar
- 1,5 unite pink grapefruit
- 4 unite sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 unite Lime
- Cut the lemons and grapefruit in half.
- Grate some of the zest of the half grapefruit.
- Squeeze the remaining grapefruit and lemon halves.
- Remove the leaves from half of the mint sprigs.
- Put the mint leaves, sugar, 6 oz grapefruit juice and 1 oz lemon juice in a graduated container. Crush the mint leaves with the back of a spoon.
- Stir well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Mix the remaining grapefruit and lemon juice with the orange juice.
- Put a few ice cubes and 1 oz of ouzo in each glass.
- Add 2 oz of fruit juice mixture, then fill with sparkling water to the rim.
- Decorate the cocktail with a few sprigs of mint, a slice of lemon and grapefruit zest.
More delicious cocktails