- 1 Ripe avocado
- 1 Young, tender coconut
- 2 tablespoons Condensed milk, palm sugar, or honey for sweetener
- 1 cup Ice cube
- Put the whole cup of ice cube to a blender.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out all the inside and add them on the blender.
- Add the sweetener of your preference.
- Blend them all until smooth.
- Open up a coconut and put away the coconut water.
- Scoop out the tender coconut inside and add it to the blender.
- Pour the drink into a serving glass.
- You can add more ice cubes or slushed ice to make it fresher!
More delicious cocktails