- 1 shot Espresso
- 50 ml Coconut Milk
- 20 ml Condensed Milk
- 20 ml Whipping Cream
- 20 gram Ice
- 1 scoop Coconut Ice Cream (optional)
- 10 gram Coconut Flesh (optional)
- Prepare one shot of espresso. If you can't get espresso, drip brewed coffee works fine but the taste won't be as robust.
- Mix the coconut milk, condensed milk, whipping cream, ice together in a blender.
- Put the coconut mixture into a glass cup, pour the espresso over.
- Garnish with the ice cream scoop or the coconut flesh.
- This drink tastes best on a hot day.
More delicious cocktails