- 1 Cup Whole Coffee Beans
- 4 Cups Water
- Coarsely grind coffee beans.
- Combine ground coffee and water in a 1 1/2 quart glass, jar or container by pouring water over the ground coffee.
- Stir gently with a long-handled wooden spoon to make sure the grounds are thoroughly saturated with water.
- Cover container with a lid and place in refrigerator to steep for 12 hours.
- Line a small strainer with cheesecloth or flour sack cloth and place over a large measuring cup or bowl. Pour the coffee through the strainer.
- Transfer the coffee to a small bottle or jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Dilute the coffee with as much water or milk as you prefer. Serve over ice if desired.
More delicious cocktails