- 1 Mug Chilled Milk
- 2 teaspoons Coffee Powder
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Chip Ice-cream
- 1 Scoop Vanilla
- 3 teaspoon Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- Blend coffee powder and Sugar in a mixer jar with 2 teaspoons water until it turns light in colour.
- Pour milk and Hersheys Syrup in the jar.
- Blend the mixture until you get a good froth on the top.
- Put the ice-cream in a serving glass.
- Pour the coffee in the glass.
- Garnish with the cocoa powder and some Hersheys Syrup.
More delicious cocktails