- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 number Orange, sliced
- 8 ounces Bourbon
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 1 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1 number orange, zest
- 3-4 dashes orange bitters
- To make the cranberry syrup: bring 1/2 cup water, the maple syrup, and cranberries in a medium pot and boil over high heat.
- Boil 5 minutes or until the cranberries begin to burst, then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the orange zest. Let cool.
- Combine 2-3 tablespoons cranberry syrup, the bourbon, lemon juice, cranberry juice, and orange bitters in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake. Strain into a glass.
- You can ground the spices in a motor and pestle too.
- Boil milk in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Garnish with orange slice.
More delicious cocktails