- 2 cucumbers (ends trimmed, but peel still on, coarsely chopped)
- 0.5 cup lime juice from fresh limes
- 1.25 cup packed (spearmint) mint leaves, woody stems removed
- 0.5 cup sugar
- 1.25 cup water
- ice cubes
- Put the ingredients in a blender and add enough water to fill 3/4 of the blender. Hold the lid on the blender and purée until smooth.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a bowl and pour the purée through it, pressing against the sieve with a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon to extract as much liquid out as possible.
- Fill a large pitcher halfway with ice cubes. Add the juice. Serve with sprigs of mint and slices of lime.
More delicious cocktails