- 1 teaspoon Green Tea
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 7 Mint Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 slice Lemon
- 1 ltr Water
- Heat a cup of water in a pan.
- As water starts boiling off the flame, and put green tea leaves and dried basil.
- Cover it for 1 min and sevie it.
- Cool it down. Meanwhile add mint leaves, lemon slice and honey in a jar.
- Now add this cooled tea.
- Add remaining water in jar, and mix well.
- Green tea detox water is ready, consume this after 4- 5 hour or overnight.
More delicious cocktails