- 6 oz orange-pineapple juice blend
- 3 oz coconut rum
- 1 oz spiced rum
- 4-5 dashes bitters
- Fresh ground netmeg
- Maraschino cherries in juices
- Lime slices
- Fresh Pineapple wedges
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the juice, coconut rum, spiced rum, and 4-5 shakes of bitters. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into 2 iced tumblers or one tall glass. Then pour in 1-2 teaspoons of cherry juice and let it settle at the bottom of the glass.
- Garnish with a lime slice, pineapple wedge, and a cherry.
- Zest fresh nutmeg over the top and serve!
More delicious cocktails