- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- 1/2 cup ice
- 3 oz Reese's infused vodka
- 3 oz milk
- 2 oz Chocolate Liquer
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter (optional, for garnishing the rim of the glass)
- 1/2 cup Crushed Reese's Pieces (optional, for garnishing the rim of the glass)
- 2 Reese's Cups (as garnish)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Combine vodka and Reese's Pieces in a sealable container (for example a mason jar).
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid and shake. Refridgerate overnight, then strain.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then pour over strained vodka, milk, and chocolate liqueur. Shake until chilled.
- Put peanut butter on one small plate and crushed Reese's Pieces on another.
- Dunk tops of two cocktail glasses in peanut butter then roll in crushed Reese's Pieces.
- Drizzle about a tablespoon of chocolate syrup into each glass. Divide cocktail mixture between glasses and garnish each with a peanut butter cup.
More delicious cocktails