- 1 tbsp (bag) earl grey tea
- 1.5 oz gin of choice
- 4 oz boiled water
- 8 oz cold water
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 tbsp honey or sweetener of choice
- 1 splash milk or cream of choice (optional)
- Steep earl grey tea in boiled water for 4 minutes.
- Remove tea and stir in honey or sweetener of choice until dissolved.
- Throw in ice cubes and mix until cooled. Add more if needed.
- Add a shot of your favorite gin.
- Fill with cold water, leaving room for milk or cream if desired.
- Top with milk or cream of choice.
More delicious cocktails