- 2 egg yolk
- 50 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 20 g white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 150 ml black, Vietnamese coffee
- Combine the egg yolks, 20 ml of condensed milk, sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl, then whisk until frothy and fluffy.
- Pour in the rest of condensed milk after brewing the coffee and stir gently
- Pour the egg on top of the coffee.
- Garnish with the cocoa powder on top.
- Serve the cup of coffee inside a bowl of hot water to keep the it warm.
More delicious cocktails