- 2 tablespoons dry uncooked rice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar (more or less depending on your liking)
- 1/4 cup powdered milk
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- Grind the rice to fine powder.
- Combine water and rice powder in a bowl and let it set for at least six hours in the fridge.
- Add the rice water and the rest of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend very well – might take you 3-4 minutes until well combined.
- Strain with cheese cloth, coffee filter or tea strainer.
- Chill and serve.
More delicious cocktails