- 100 ml vodka
- 50 ml freshly brewed espresso coffee
- 50 ml coffee liqueur (e.g. Kahlua)
- 100 g
- 50 ml water
- ice cubes
- coffee beans (optional, for decoration)
- Put the sugar in a small pan over medium heat and pour in 50ml water to make the syrup.
- Stir the sugar and bring it to a boil. Turn off the heat and allow the syrup to cool.
- Chill two martini glasses in the fridge.
- Pour 1 tbsp into a cocktail shaker along with a some ice, vodka, espresso, and coffee liqueur.
- Shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker feels icy cold.
- Strain into the chilled glasses. For decoration, you can put full coffee beans on top.
More delicious cocktails