- 2 tablespoons Ginger root
- 4 cups Water
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons Honey
- Prepare the fresh ginger by slicing it thinly to maximize the surface area. This will help you make a very flavorful tea.
- Add the water and ginger in a pot and bring to a boil for at least 10 minutes. For a stronger and tangier tea, allow to boil for 20 minutes or more, and use more ginger slices.
- Remove it from the heat, strain, and add the lime juice and honey to taste.
- Enjoy your ginger lemon tea.
More delicious cocktails