- 250 ml hot water
- 1 teabag of black tea
- 100 ml fresh milk
- 50 gr fresh ginger, peeled and bruised
- 1 lemongrass, chopped and bruised
- 50 gr sugar
- 250 ml water
- Boil all ginger syrup ingredients on a stovetop. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Strain to get a clear syrup.
- Steep the teabag in the hot water according to the manufacturer instruction.
- Pour the milk and the ginger syrup. Stir to combine. Serve immediately.
More delicious cocktails