- 1 pound butter
- 1 pound sugar
- 1 pound confectioners sugar
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Boiling water
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Blend in brown sugar and confectioners sugar and simmer for 1 min.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in ice cream, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour mixture into a plastic container, seal, and freeze (can be safely frozen for a few months).
- Measure ~1 tablespoon of the Hot Buttered Rum batter in a mug then fill cup with boiling water.
- Add rum to taste (or similarly leave out the rum). Stir and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve hot
More delicious cocktails