- 6 cl brown rum
- 1 cl Lime juice
- 10 cl Ginger beer
- 35 g Cucumber
- 40 g Ginger root
- 320 g Ice cubes
- Completely fill an Old Fashioned glass with ice cubes.
- Place six slices of ginger root in a centrifuge and extract the juice.
- Place four slices of cucumber in a shaker and crush with a pestle.
- Add one cl of lime juice, 1.5 cl of ginger juice and six cl of brown rum.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake.
- Chinese in the Old Fashioned glass
- Fill with ginger beer and mix gently.
- Decorate with a slice of ginger and cucumber slices.
More delicious cocktails