12 to 15
cup Chilled Water
teaspoon Lemon Juice
teaspoon Black Salt
1 or 2
2 to 3
- Clean and de-seed the jamuns and take them in a blender.
- Add sugar, black salt and 1 cup of water in the blender and blend together.
- Pour it in a tall glass and add remaining water and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread the salt in a plate.
- Rub the brim of shot glasses with a lemon wedge.
- Next place each shot glass upside down in the salt. Salt will stuck on the edge of the glass creating a ring of salt.
- Pour the drink in each glass and garnish with mint sprig.
- Serve and enjoy!
More delicious cocktails