- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 400 ml almond milk
- A large handful of cherries, pitted
- Place one frozen banana, the sliced banana and 200ml almond milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses or glass bottles.
- Put the leftover frozen banana with the cherries and 200ml almond milk in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Carefully pour the liquid on top of the first layer, pouring it on the back of a spoon to prevent the two layers from mixing.
More delicious cocktails