teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
can tonic water
ml gin per drink (optional)
- Soak the chia seeds in two tablespoons of water.
- Peel the cucumber and the kiwi, and cut them into small pieces. Ensure that the cucumber is not overripe and seeds are soft.
- Blend the cucumber in a mixer. When the cucumber is well-blended, add kiwi, mint leaves, lemon & sugar.
- White sugar can be replaced with 1 tablespoon honey.
- Pour the juice in a glass and add soaked chia seeds, ice and top it up with tonic water.
- Chop the second kiwi into small pieces and use for garnishing.
- For the cocktail, do not add chia seeds and add gin instead.
More delicious cocktails