- 50 ml Bourbon
- 10 ml Sweet Vermouth
- 10 ml Dry Vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Orange peel
- Chill a cocktail glass with ice and soda.
- Fill a mixing glass with ice and then add all ingredients.
- Using a bar spoon, stir the drink for approximately 20 seconds.
- When stirring, always ensure the glass is topped up with ice.
- Taste and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass, serving straight up.
- Zest the drink and glass with the orange peel and then twist and place in glass.
More delicious cocktails