- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 oz Coke or Pepsei
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch Celery salt
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- 3 spoons spoons chat masala
- Pour some salt onto a small plate.
- Rub the juicy side of the lemon or lime wedge along the lip of a pint glass.
- Roll the outer edge of the glass in celery salt until fully coated.
- Fill with ice and set aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and lime wedges into a shaker and drop them in.
- Add the remaining ingredients and ice and shake gently.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
More delicious cocktails