- 4 Cups Strawberry
- 1 Cup White sugar
- 8 Cup Cold Water
- 1 Lime (optional)
- 8 Mint Sprig (optional)
- Mix together sliced strawberries, sugar, and 1 cup of water in a medium bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Remove the strawberry mixture from the refrigerator and pour into a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the blended berry mixture through a wire mesh strainer set over a large mixing bowl; discard the pulp and seeds.
- Add the remaining seven cups cold water to the pureed strawberries and mix well.
- Place the Aqua de Fresa in the refrigerator to chill for several hours or pour over ice and serve immediately.
- Garnish with lime slices or mint leaves.
More delicious cocktails