- 2 L Zeffer Apple Crumble Cider
- 10 g brown sugar (optional)
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Fill a slow cooker or pot with Zeffer’s Apple Crumble Cider.
- Add sugar, sliced orange rounds, cinnamon sticks and star anise.
- Cover the pot or slow cooker and heat until the flavours meld. If using the slow cooker leave for 2-3 hours on low or warm.
- Serve in a glass or mug garnished with additional orange slices and cinnamon stick.
- Note: A slow cooker does the double duty of both mulling the cider and keeping it warm for hours, making it a good option for winter entertaining.
More delicious cocktails