- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- teaspoons Gunpowder tea leaves
- 2 cup Milk
- 1/3 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 inch Ginger
- Boil 1 cup water and brew tea leaves until frothy.
- Add the baking soda and whisk vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Add remaining water and ginger.
- Add milk and whisk it vigorously over medium heat to achieve a slight froth. The colour of the tea should now be a lovely dark pink.
- Adjust milk to colour of your choice. Add the salt and stir well.
- Pour into a cup and serve the Kashmiri Noon Chai hot.
More delicious cocktails