- 1/4 cup Loose Earl Grey tea
- 1 peel from one orange
- 4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup suger
- Steep loose tea (or tea bags) and orange peel in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea (or remove tea bags and orange peel) and pour into a large pitcher.
- Stir in orange juice and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add cold water.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
- Serve over ice with orange wedges, if desired.
More delicious cocktails