- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 3 units candy cane, crushed
- 6 oz peppermint schnapps, divided
- 1 bottle champagne or prosecco
- 6 units candy canes, whole
- Pour melted chocolate onto a small plate.
- Pour crushed candy canes onto a separate plate.
- Dip rims of champagne flutes first in chocolate, then in crushed candy canes to coat.
- Add an ounce of peppermint schnapps to each glass, then top with champagne or prosecco.
- Garnish with full candy canes before serving.
More delicious cocktails