- 1 1/2 ounce silver tequila
- 2 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 4 ounce Mexican beer
- Optional: Pineapple slice and lime wedges for garnish
- Salt the rim of the glass.
- Combine the tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice and agave nectar in a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until combined and then strain into prepared glass.
- Top off with beer.
- Optional: Garnish with pineapple and lime wedges.
- Serve and enjoy!
More delicious cocktails