- Sea salt, to rim the glass
- 2 oz white tequila
- 1 oz pink grapefruit juice
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz agave
- Slices of grapefruit, for garnish
- Wet the rim of a glass with a cut piece of the grapefruit or lime.
- Pour the sea salt on a plate and dip the wet rim into the salt.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice then add the tequila, pink grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave.
- Shake until cold then strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit.
More delicious cocktails