- 2 cups Pure pomegranate juice
- 1 cup Fresh squeexed lime juice
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 3/4 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 3 cups Ice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- 2 Lime wedges, for garnish
- In a pitcher, add pomegranate juice, lime juice, tequila, and Cointreau (or Triple Sec) and mix well until combined.
- Taste and adjust if needed (more juice, more lime, more tequila, etc.
- Divide among ice filled glasses, and garnish with pomegranate seeds and lime wedges.
- Serve at once.
More delicious cocktails